The Frank
Home
Today's Fastrack
About
Subscribe
Satellite Images: Trucks Spotted at Fordow Before US Strikes

Satellite Images: Trucks Spotted at Fordow Before US Strikes

author
author

The Frank Staff

The Frank Staff.
[email protected]
@TheFrank_com
The Frank Staff
author

The Frank Staff

The Frank Staff.
[email protected]
@TheFrank_com

Jun 23, 2025

·

0 min read

Share options

Email
Facebook
X
Telegram
WhatsApp
Reddit

Satellite images appeared to show scores of trucks lined up at Iran’s Fordow nuclear facility just days before the US carried out its large-scale airstrikes — as speculation swirled that Tehran may have been able to move its uranium stockpiles before the attacks.

The images, released by US defense contractor Maxar Technologies, captured more than a dozen cargo-style trucks lined up outside the Fordow nuclear enrichment site’s tunnel entrance on Thursday and Friday.

The vehicles, which came and went over a 24-hour stretch, appeared to move unidentified contents roughly half a mile away, the Free Press reported, citing US officials.

US and Israeli intelligence officials were aware of the movement at the time but opted not to act so they could track where the trucks headed and await President Trump’s order to carry out the strikes, the officials added.

Trump gave the green light to launch 75 precision-guided munitions, including bunker-buster bombs and more than two dozen Tomahawk missiles, against Fordow and two other Iranian nuclear sites early Sunday.

Iranian state media outlets have since claimed that the Fordow, Isfahan and Natanz sites were evacuated in the lead up to the strikes.

Iran hasn’t officially disclosed how much damage was sustained in the attack but White House Press Secretary Karoline Leavitt insisted Monday the Trump administration was “confident” that Tehran’s nuclear sites were “completely and totally obliterated.”

“We have a high degree of confidence that where those strikes took place is where Iran’s enriched uranium was stored,” she told ABC News.

“The president wouldn’t have launched the strikes if we weren’t confident in that.”

“So this operation was a resounding success and administration officials agree with that, as well as Israel,” she added.

Trump, for his part, hailed the strikes as a “Bullseye!!!”

Satellite imagery appeared to show that the strikes had severely damaged — or destroyed — the Fordow plant and possibly the uranium-enriching centrifuges it housed.

“Monumental Damage was done to all Nuclear sites in Iran,” Trump said in a Truth Social post. “The biggest damage took place far below ground level. Bullseye!!!”

Still, US defense officials have said they are working to determine just how much damage the strikes did as speculation mounted that Iran could have shifted uranium from the underground military complex.

“I wish the Israelis had moved quicker to disable Fordow,” David Albright, a former United Nations weapons inspector, told The Free Press in the wake of the attacks.

“It’s still a mystery exactly what was in those trucks. But any highly enriched uranium at Fordow was likely gone before the attack.”

Secretary of State Marco Rubio told NBC’s “Meet the Press” that he doubts Iran was able to move anything prior to the attacks but acknowledged “no one will know for sure for days.”

“I doubt they moved it,” he said.

“They can’t move anything right now inside of Iran. I mean, the minute a truck starts driving somewhere, the Israelis have seen it, and they’ve targeted it and taken it out.”

He added that US officials believe a significant amount of Iran’s stockpile of 60% uranium had been located in the Isfahan facility when it was targeted.

“Our assessment is we have to assume that that’s a lot of 60% enriched uranium buried deep under the ground there in Isfahan,” he said.

Rubio didn’t specifically mention Fordow or Natanz but said Iran should now bring its stockpile “out of the ground and turn it over.”

“That really is the key,” Rubio said. “Multiple countries around the world will take it and down blend it. That’s what they should do with that.”

Leavitt, meanwhile, dismissed Iran’s threat of retaliation – insisting the US and the world were safer thanks to Trump’s attack.

“Just to be clear, yes, this strike on Saturday did make our homeland safer because it took away Iran’s ability to create a nuclear bomb,” she told ABC News.

“This is a regime that threatens death to America and death to Israel. And they no longer have the capability to build this nuclear weapon and threaten the world. So not just the United States that’s a safer place, but also the entire globe.”

Share options

Email
Facebook
X
Telegram
WhatsApp
Reddit

Clintons Agree to Testify in Epstein Probe

Feb 3, 2026

2 min

India Drops Russian Oil; Trump Slashes Tariffs

Feb 3, 2026

2 min

Dem Flips Deep-Red Texas Senate Seat

Feb 3, 2026

2 min

CBS News Weighs Firing Attia Over Epstein Emails

Feb 3, 2026

1 min

Emails: Epstein Had a Secret Child

Feb 3, 2026

3 min

Emails: Melania Praised Epstein Article to Maxwell

Feb 3, 2026

2 min

Billie Eilish Blasted for "Fuck ICE" Speech

Feb 3, 2026

1 min

TODAY Anchor Savannah Guthrie’s Mom Likely Abducted

Feb 3, 2026

2 min

Judge Refuses to Halt ICE Operation in MN

Feb 1, 2026

2 min

Senate Passes $1.2T Govt Funding Deal

Feb 1, 2026

4 min

US, Israel Deny Role in Deadly Iran Blasts

Feb 1, 2026

1 min

Ghislaine: 29 Epstein Friends Cut Secret Deals

Feb 1, 2026

2 min

Epstein Photo: Andrew on All Fours Over Woman

Feb 1, 2026

2 min

Judge Blocks Trump’s Citizenship Voting Rules

Feb 1, 2026

2 min

Moltbook: The Social Network Where Humans Can’t Post

Feb 1, 2026

3 min

Detransitioner Wins $2M in Historic Malpractice Verdict

Feb 1, 2026

2 min

Feds Arrest Don Lemon Over MN Church Protest

Jan 30, 2026

2 min

DOJ Releases 3M Epstein File Pages

Jan 30, 2026

5 min

Trump Taps Kevin Warsh for Fed Chair

Jan 30, 2026

6 min

Partial Shutdown Likely Tonight Despite Senate Deal

Jan 30, 2026

2 min

  • Today's Fastrack
  • About
  • Contact
  • Policy & Terms
  • Recaptcha