The Frank
Home
Today's Fastrack
About
Subscribe
ICE Arrests Three MS-13 Gang Members

ICE Arrests Three MS-13 Gang Members

author
author

The Frank Staff

The Frank Staff.
[email protected]
@TheFrank_com
The Frank Staff
author

The Frank Staff

The Frank Staff.
[email protected]
@TheFrank_com

Aug 13, 2025

·

0 min read

Share options

Email
Facebook
X
Telegram
WhatsApp
Reddit

Three MS-13 migrants who allegedly terrorized Nassau County were busted in a joint operation between ICE, local police and the FBI — and charged last week with a spate of violent crimes including 14 counts of attempted murder and 49 counts of assault, The Post has learned.

The arrests of the baby-faced gangbangers — two of whom sources say crossed into the US illegally during the Biden administration — was confirmed by Nassau County Executive Bruce Blakeman, who vowed to keep supporting the feds in their immigration crackdown.

“As a result of a joint operation between the Nassau County Police Department and ICE, three alleged dangerous gang members charged with murder and other serious crimes were apprehended and are now incarcerated pending trial or deportation, making us an even safer county and region,” Blakeman told The Post in a statement.

“We will continue work with our federal and local partners to ensure we remain the safest county in America.”

Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) has lodged immigration detainers against all three gang members, sources said.

None of the migrants taken into police custody are older than 21, and between the three of them, they face the attempted murder and assault raps — along with seven weapon possession charges, according to the sources.

Unlike the Big Apple’s sanctuary city policies — which tie the hands of federal immigration authorities seeking to detain and deport illegal immigrants who commit crimes — Nassau County has pledged to work with ICE to get violent criminal migrants off the streets.

Since February, the local authorities have detained more than 1,400 illegal immigrants for ICE at Nassau County Correctional Center in partnership with the feds, even setting aside 50 cells in the facility specifically to hold migrants awaiting deportation, Blakeman announced earlier this year.

“America is no longer a dumping ground for foreign criminals and gang members,” acting ICE Director Todd M. Lyons told The Post.

“ICE will continue to find, arrest and remove MS-13 and other terrorists who come here to wreak havoc on communities and destroy this nation.”

The rap sheets of the three Central American migrants netted during the Aug. 8 joint operation read like a laundry list of violent criminal acts.

Ellias Wilfredo Serrano Bonilla, 21, a criminal alien from El Salvador, illegally entered the US sometime prior to December, 2016, sources said.

On Jan. 8, 2020, Nassau County cops arrested and charged him with first-degree assault and first-degree gang assault.

Then during the Aug. 8 bust, he was slapped with dozens of additional charges including eight counts of attempted murder, first-degree assault with intent to cause serious injury with a weapon and first-degree gang assault causing serious injury, as well as a host of other robberies and assaults, according to sources.

Also arrested was Edras Daniel Velasquez Giron, 19, an illegal alien from Honduras who illegally entered the US before June 2022, the sources said.

Fifteen months later, in September, 2023, a federal immigration judge ordered him removed to Honduras in absentia.

After the joint operation, he was charged with six counts of attempted murder, first-degree assault with intent to cause serious injury with a weapon, first-degree gang assault with intent to cause serious injury with a weapon and an additional 18 counts of assault and robberies, sources said.

The third criminal migrant snagged during the joint operation was Jeffrey Bladimir Valladares Archaga, 20, from Honduras, who sources said entered the US unlawfully near Calexico, Calif. in 2022.

On July 17, he was arrested in Nassau County and charged with fourth-degree possession of a firearm, third-degree aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle and driving without a license.

Valladares Archaga is not facing any attempted murder or assault charges.

So far, similar joint efforts between federal immigration authorities and local law enforcement have seen over 1,600 criminal aliens taken off the streets of Long Island, an ICE spokesperson told The Post.

Share options

Email
Facebook
X
Telegram
WhatsApp
Reddit

Clintons Agree to Testify in Epstein Probe

Feb 3, 2026

2 min

India Drops Russian Oil; Trump Slashes Tariffs

Feb 3, 2026

2 min

Dem Flips Deep-Red Texas Senate Seat

Feb 3, 2026

2 min

CBS News Weighs Firing Attia Over Epstein Emails

Feb 3, 2026

1 min

Emails: Epstein Had a Secret Child

Feb 3, 2026

3 min

Emails: Melania Praised Epstein Article to Maxwell

Feb 3, 2026

2 min

Billie Eilish Blasted for "Fuck ICE" Speech

Feb 3, 2026

1 min

TODAY Anchor Savannah Guthrie’s Mom Likely Abducted

Feb 3, 2026

2 min

Judge Refuses to Halt ICE Operation in MN

Feb 1, 2026

2 min

Senate Passes $1.2T Govt Funding Deal

Feb 1, 2026

4 min

US, Israel Deny Role in Deadly Iran Blasts

Feb 1, 2026

1 min

Ghislaine: 29 Epstein Friends Cut Secret Deals

Feb 1, 2026

2 min

Epstein Photo: Andrew on All Fours Over Woman

Feb 1, 2026

2 min

Judge Blocks Trump’s Citizenship Voting Rules

Feb 1, 2026

2 min

Moltbook: The Social Network Where Humans Can’t Post

Feb 1, 2026

3 min

Detransitioner Wins $2M in Historic Malpractice Verdict

Feb 1, 2026

2 min

Feds Arrest Don Lemon Over MN Church Protest

Jan 30, 2026

2 min

DOJ Releases 3M Epstein File Pages

Jan 30, 2026

5 min

Trump Taps Kevin Warsh for Fed Chair

Jan 30, 2026

6 min

Partial Shutdown Likely Tonight Despite Senate Deal

Jan 30, 2026

2 min

  • Today's Fastrack
  • About
  • Contact
  • Policy & Terms
  • Recaptcha