FOX Sports Fires Mark Sanchez

FOX Sports Fires Mark Sanchez

Mark Sanchez has been fired by Fox Sports following his arrest over a stabbing incident in Indianapolis, a network rep confirmed to The Post.

“We can confirm that Mark Sanchez is no longer with the network. There will be no further comment at this time,” the rep said.

The former Jets quarterback is facing charges for felony battery and three misdemeanors after he allegedly got into a fight with a truck driver outside an Indianapolis hotel in early October.

While Sanchez was the one stabbed, authorities allege he was the instigator in the incident that left Perry Tole, a 69-year-old truck driver, hospitalized.

“It’s been a long month for Mark as he continues to recover from serious injuries while also grieving the loss of a close friend,” Mark’s brother, Nick, said in a statement from the Sanchez family.

“While the recent news — and its timing — is understandably disappointing, our priority remains his continued healing and recovery. Mark deeply values his time at Fox and the exceptional colleagues he’s had the privilege to work with. Those relationships are meaningful and will endure.”

Sanchez had been in Indianapolis ahead of a Raiders-Colts game he was set to call for the network.

He smelled of alcohol and was “acting erratically,” according to police.

The 38-year-old took issue with the driver blocking an alley next to the hotel where he allegedly was running sprints, and the situation escalated from there.

“This guy is trying to kill me,” Tole relayed to police of his thinking when he supposedly stabbed Sanchez.

Tole is suing Sanchez, claiming to be “permanently disfigured.”

“This incident should never have happened,” Marion County prosecutor Ryan Mears said in a statement.

“What began as a disagreement between a 38-year-old former professional athlete and a 69-year-old man should not have escalated into violence or left anyone seriously injured. As with any case, we will follow the facts and the law wherever they lead.”

Sanchez ignored questions about the assault when he was questioned by Fox 59 when leaving Marion County Jail after getting booked on his charges on Oct. 12.

“I’m just focused on my recovery and I just want to thank the first responders, Eskenazi Hospital, Marion County Sheriff, and the Indianapolis Police Department, metro PD, But I’m focused on my recovery, and I just want to see my wife, I want to see my son, my two baby girls,” Sanchez said.

Sanchez has not publicly spoken since, except to grieve the loss of former Jets teammate Nick Mangold, who died two weeks ago over complications from kidney disease.

College football analyst and former Notre Dame quarterback Brady Quinn stepped in on the fly to cover Sanchez on the Raiders-Colts game.

The network found a long-term replacement when it hired Drew Brees earlier this week to work alongside Adam Amin, Sanchez’s former play-by-play partner.

The Super Bowl-winning quarterback with the Saints previously worked at NBC after retiring from the NFL.

Clintons Agree to Testify in Epstein Probe

India Drops Russian Oil; Trump Slashes Tariffs

Dem Flips Deep-Red Texas Senate Seat

CBS News Weighs Firing Attia Over Epstein Emails

Emails: Epstein Had a Secret Child

Emails: Melania Praised Epstein Article to Maxwell

Billie Eilish Blasted for "Fuck ICE" Speech

TODAY Anchor Savannah Guthrie’s Mom Likely Abducted

Judge Refuses to Halt ICE Operation in MN

Senate Passes $1.2T Govt Funding Deal

US, Israel Deny Role in Deadly Iran Blasts

Ghislaine: 29 Epstein Friends Cut Secret Deals

Epstein Photo: Andrew on All Fours Over Woman

Judge Blocks Trump’s Citizenship Voting Rules

Moltbook: The Social Network Where Humans Can’t Post

Detransitioner Wins $2M in Historic Malpractice Verdict

Feds Arrest Don Lemon Over MN Church Protest

DOJ Releases 3M Epstein File Pages

Trump Taps Kevin Warsh for Fed Chair

Partial Shutdown Likely Tonight Despite Senate Deal