DOJ Closed Bribe Probe Into Tom Homan for $50K Cash
DOJ Closed Bribe Probe Into Tom Homan for $50K Cash
Border czar Tom Homan on Saturday used a profanity in denying reports alleging he received $50,000 in cash in exchange for contract awards in September of last year.
In response to a question about the allegations from NewsNation’s Libbey Dean, Homan said it was “bulls—.”
MSNBC, citing internal documents and multiple people involved with the probe, said Homan as part of an undercover operation last year had been recorded accepting $50,000 from agents posing as business people. The report said Homan did so after indicating he could help the agents win government contracts in a second Trump administgration.
MSNBC, citing six sources familiar with the matter, said the FBI and Justice Department intended to see if Homan would fulfill his promise, but that the case stalled when Trump won election. The case was later closed by Trump appointees, the network reported.
“This matter originated under the previous administration and was subjected to a full review by FBI agents and Justice Department prosecutors. They found no credible evidence of any criminal wrongdoing,” FBI Director Kash Patel and Deputy Attorney General Todd Blanche said in a statement sent to The Hill.
Other officials within the Trump administration have echoed the same rhetoric and chalked up the probe as “politically motivated.”
“Tom Homan has not been involved with any contract award decisions. He is a career law enforcement officer and lifelong public servant who is doing a phenomenal job on behalf of President Trump and the country,” White House spokesperson Abigail Jackson said, alleging Homan was targeted by the Biden administration.
Homan has been a key player for President Trump’s immigration agenda, which has heavily been focused on mass deportation measures across the country.
Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) has conducted raids at churches, homes and workplaces to swiftly arrest individuals deemed to be in the country without legal status.
Private contractors including the GEO Group, where Homan was previously employed, and CoreCivic have been contracted to manage and operate ICE detention centers while additional outsourcing has been undertaken to speed up the development of new holding facilities in Florida and other states.
Since the start of Trump’s second administration, GOP lawmakers have proposed financially incentivized bounty hunting programs to go after illegal immigrants while investors have lobbied for the use of chartered private aircrafts to remove the population of undocumented migrants prior to the 2026 midterm elections.
Clintons Agree to Testify in Epstein Probe
Feb 3, 2026
2 min
India Drops Russian Oil; Trump Slashes Tariffs
Feb 3, 2026
2 min
Dem Flips Deep-Red Texas Senate Seat
Feb 3, 2026
2 min
CBS News Weighs Firing Attia Over Epstein Emails
Feb 3, 2026
1 min
Emails: Epstein Had a Secret Child
Feb 3, 2026
3 min
Emails: Melania Praised Epstein Article to Maxwell
Feb 3, 2026
2 min
Billie Eilish Blasted for "Fuck ICE" Speech
Feb 3, 2026
1 min
TODAY Anchor Savannah Guthrie’s Mom Likely Abducted
Feb 3, 2026
2 min
Judge Refuses to Halt ICE Operation in MN
Feb 1, 2026
2 min
Senate Passes $1.2T Govt Funding Deal
Feb 1, 2026
4 min
US, Israel Deny Role in Deadly Iran Blasts
Feb 1, 2026
1 min
Ghislaine: 29 Epstein Friends Cut Secret Deals
Feb 1, 2026
2 min
Epstein Photo: Andrew on All Fours Over Woman
Feb 1, 2026
2 min
Judge Blocks Trump’s Citizenship Voting Rules
Feb 1, 2026
2 min
Moltbook: The Social Network Where Humans Can’t Post
Feb 1, 2026
3 min
Detransitioner Wins $2M in Historic Malpractice Verdict
Feb 1, 2026
2 min
Feds Arrest Don Lemon Over MN Church Protest
Jan 30, 2026
2 min
DOJ Releases 3M Epstein File Pages
Jan 30, 2026
5 min
Trump Taps Kevin Warsh for Fed Chair
Jan 30, 2026
6 min
Partial Shutdown Likely Tonight Despite Senate Deal
Jan 30, 2026
2 min

