The Frank
Home
Today's Fastrack
About
Subscribe
"Big Balls" Teen Attackers Hit with Extra Charges

"Big Balls" Teen Attackers Hit with Extra Charges

author
author

The Frank Staff

The Frank Staff.
[email protected]
@TheFrank_com
The Frank Staff
author

The Frank Staff

The Frank Staff.
[email protected]
@TheFrank_com

Sep 7, 2025

·

0 min read

Share options

Email
Facebook
X
Telegram
WhatsApp
Reddit

The two teens arrested in a violent attempted carjacking that left a former DOGE staffer nicknamed “Big Balls” beaten to a pulp in Washington, DC, have been slapped with additional charges.

The 15-year-old boy and girl, both from Maryland, were arraigned on the additional charges on Thursday after the bloody attack on Edward Coristine served as the catalyst for President Trump’s crackdown in the nation’s capital.

The pair, who had already been charged with unarmed carjacking, are now also facing assault and robbery charges, Politico reported.

During the brief status hearing, the judge also ordered the female teen to be released from a youth holding facility and into the custody of her caretakers on a strict 24-hour curfew.

The male defendant is already at home with his parents after being released during an earlier hearing.

The suspects have not been identified because of their age.

The alleged attackers are accused of approaching the victims at roughly 3 a.m. the night of the incident as they stood next to their car, police said.

The baby-faced suspects allegedly assaulted one of the victims and tried to steal the car.

Police who were in the vicinity nabbed the two 15-year-olds but said they are still looking for other suspects.

The saga was thrust into the national spotlight after Trump posted a photo of a blood-smeared Coristine on social media as he decried the violence.

“We just almost lost a young man, beautiful handsome guy that got the hell knocked out of him,” Trump wrote at the time.

“If D.C. doesn’t get its act together, and quickly, we will have no choice but to take Federal control of the City, and run this City how it should be run, and put criminals on notice that they’re not going to get away with it anymore.”

Trump later announced a takeover of the city’s police and activation of the National Guard in a bid to stamp out crime.

Share options

Email
Facebook
X
Telegram
WhatsApp
Reddit

Clintons Agree to Testify in Epstein Probe

Feb 3, 2026

2 min

India Drops Russian Oil; Trump Slashes Tariffs

Feb 3, 2026

2 min

Dem Flips Deep-Red Texas Senate Seat

Feb 3, 2026

2 min

CBS News Weighs Firing Attia Over Epstein Emails

Feb 3, 2026

1 min

Emails: Epstein Had a Secret Child

Feb 3, 2026

3 min

Emails: Melania Praised Epstein Article to Maxwell

Feb 3, 2026

2 min

Billie Eilish Blasted for "Fuck ICE" Speech

Feb 3, 2026

1 min

TODAY Anchor Savannah Guthrie’s Mom Likely Abducted

Feb 3, 2026

2 min

Judge Refuses to Halt ICE Operation in MN

Feb 1, 2026

2 min

Senate Passes $1.2T Govt Funding Deal

Feb 1, 2026

4 min

US, Israel Deny Role in Deadly Iran Blasts

Feb 1, 2026

1 min

Ghislaine: 29 Epstein Friends Cut Secret Deals

Feb 1, 2026

2 min

Epstein Photo: Andrew on All Fours Over Woman

Feb 1, 2026

2 min

Judge Blocks Trump’s Citizenship Voting Rules

Feb 1, 2026

2 min

Moltbook: The Social Network Where Humans Can’t Post

Feb 1, 2026

3 min

Detransitioner Wins $2M in Historic Malpractice Verdict

Feb 1, 2026

2 min

Feds Arrest Don Lemon Over MN Church Protest

Jan 30, 2026

2 min

DOJ Releases 3M Epstein File Pages

Jan 30, 2026

5 min

Trump Taps Kevin Warsh for Fed Chair

Jan 30, 2026

6 min

Partial Shutdown Likely Tonight Despite Senate Deal

Jan 30, 2026

2 min

  • Today's Fastrack
  • About
  • Contact
  • Policy & Terms
  • Recaptcha